Amarillo, Texas - Empowered To Love Conference
- Fri, Jan 21, 2022 – Sat, Jan 22, 2022
- Harvest Connexion, 4808 S. Bonham St, Amarillo, TX 79110
Fri/Sat, January 21-22, 2022 | Register here
- Fri 7-9 pm
- Sat 9:00 am-1:00 pm
- Bonus session for blended family couples - Lunch at 1:00 pm, then workshop till 3:00 pm
A BIBLICALLY-BASED MARRIAGE ENRICHMENT EVENT FOR COUPLES
At the intersection of Biblical principles for marriage, social science, and edutainment (“education designed to entertain and amuse”) is this dynamic and practical marriage education event. The Empowered to Love Conference is designed to inspire, educate, and encourage couples in all seasons of life (pre-marriage, marriage, and blended family marriage) toward greater intimacy and stability.
- What empowers us to love the way we want to love?
- The pride/humility dynamic in marriage
- The relationship between fear/pain and behavior in marriage (Pain Cycle)
- How the Humility Shift fosters emotional safety
- The fire triangle and conflict in marriage
- Creating a Peace Cycle in marriage
- Fostering healthy sexuality in marriage (one of Ron's most popular presentations)
"This material has made a significant difference in my own marriage and I've seen it change lives
in the marital intensive therapy I do with couples. If you want more for your marriage,
I encourage you to be part of this practical and life-changing seminar." -- Ron Deal
For more information contact Bret Huey, [email protected], (806) 367-9740.